MACHGRADE GTD1449VZ 260 Hybrid is based on Garrett Turbocharger and built using 7+7 blade Billet Wheel. The production starts with stock Garrett GTD1449VZ turbocharger, as a results, it’s fully plug and play for 2.0 TDI CUNA, CUPA engines working in Seat Leon 5F, Skoda Octavia III, Audi A3 8V and VW GOLF VII.
Specification of the turbocharger
- Journal bearings – so-called ‘360’
- Modification of compressor housing
- Modification of seal plate
- Enlarged compressor Billet Wheel 7+7
- Genuine Garrett clipped and lightened turbine wheel to reduce the backpressure
- Genuine Garrett compressor housing
- Genuine Garrett exhaust manifold
- Genuine Garrett bearing housing
- Genuine Honeywell electronic vacuum actuator
- Dynamically Balanced
Highlights of the turbo
- Quick spool by applying lighter/enlarged 7+7 Billet Wheel
- Only oil cooling (there is no water cooling)
- Efficient generation of Variable Nozzle Turbine
- 100% Plug&Play fitment
- Precise VNT adjustment
Getting expected power
The turbo is meant to work with ~260HP and boost 29PSI/2,1Bar. To achieve power output the turbo is optimized for you must ensure all the supporting mods are in place. That means you have to take care of other systems, like:
ECU remap is necessary to take advantage of hardware upgrades.
Will the turbo be P&P for my car?
The list below presents information helpful for checking if this upgraded turbocharger will be the right fit.
A3 2.0 TDI (8V) 184HP
VW Golf VII 2.0 TDI 184HP
Seat Leon 5F 2.0TDI 184HP
Skoda Octavia III 2.0TDI 184HP
Important before you order
- The average lead time (the time we need to build and ship a hybrid turbocharger) is ten working days.
- To ensure the right fitment of your turbo, we require the following details of your car:
- model and year of build,
- stock power,
- VIN number
- There is one year of warranty for this product. No mileage limit.
- We build our turbos with a focus on durability and motorsport. The aspect of reliability is paramount to us.
- We ship worldwide.
- Do you need a turbo with a different specification? No problem! Learn more about hybrid turbos we can build
and contact us!