MACHGRADE Stage 1 Premium Hybrid based on Garrett Turbocharger built using 7+7 blade Billet Wheel, based on stock Garrett GTD1449VZ turbocharger from VAG`s engine 2.0 TDI CUNA, CUPA is the ultimate choice for Seat Leon 5F, Skoda Octavia III, Audi A3 8V and VW GOLF VII for someone looking for a fast daily driver.
The full list of changes applied is as follows:
– Journal bearings – so-called ‘360’,
– Modification of compressor housing,
– Modification of seal plate,
– Enlarged compressor Billet Wheel 7+7,
– Genuine Garrett clipped and lightened turbine wheel to reduce the backpressure,
– Genuine Garrett compressor housing,
– Genuine Garrett exhaust manifold,
– Genuine Garrett bearing housing,
– Genuine Honeywell electronic vacuum actuator,
– Dynamically Balanced.
What’s so special about this one?
1. Quick spool by applying lighter/enlarged 7+7 Billet Wheel.
2. Only oil cooling (there is no water cooling).
3. Efficient generation of Variable Nozzle Turbine.
4. 100% Plug&Play fitment.
5. Precise VNT adjustment.
The turbo is meant to work with ~260HP and boost 29PSI/2,1Bar. In order to reach that level of power, you need to adjust your exhaust and cooling systems as well. Professional ECU remapping is required.
A3 2.0 TDI (8V) 184HP
VW Golf VII 2.0 TDI 184HP
Seat Leon 5F 2.0TDI 184HP
Skoda Octavia III 2.0TDI 184HP
Before you order
- The average lead time (the time we need to build and ship a hybrid turbocharger) is 10 working days.
- In order to manufacture your turbo and make sure it fits correctly, we require the following details of your car:
- model and year of build,
- stock power,
- VIN number
- Do you need a turbo with different specification? No problem! Learn more about hybrid turbo we can build
and contact us!