MACHGRADE Upgraded Turbocharger Stage 1 Premium IHI built using 6+6 blade Billet Wheel, based on stock IHI turbocharger from VAG`s engine 2.0 TDI CUUA, CUUB is the ultimate choice for i.a. VW Scirocco for someone looking for a fast daily driver.
The full list of changes applied is as follows:
– Journal bearings – so-called ‘360’,
– Modification of compressor housing,
– Modification of seal plate,
– Enlarged compressor Billet Wheel 6+6,
– Genuine IHI compressor housing,
– Genuine IHI exhaust manifold,
– Genuine IHI bearing housing,
– Genuine IHI electronic vacuum actuator,
– Dynamically Balanced.
What’s so special about this one?
1. Quick spool by applying lighter/enlarged 6+6 Billet Wheel.
2. Only oil cooling (there is no water cooling).
3. Efficient generation of Variable Nozzle Turbine.
4. 100% Plug&Play fitment.
5. Precise VNT adjustment.
The turbo is meant to work with ~240HP, and boost 27PSI/1,9Bar. In order to reach that level of power, you need to adjust your exhaust and cooling systems as well. With a stock exhaust and cooling system, you can reach ~ 210-220HP. Professional ECU remapping is required!
VW Beetle 2.0 TDI 150HP
VW Beetle Cabriolet 2.0 TDI 150HP
VW Caddy IV 2.0 TDI 150HP
VW Caddy Alltrack 2.0 TDI 150HP
VW Jetta IV 2.0 TDI 150HP
VW Golf VI Cabriolet 2.0 TDI 150HP
VW Scirocco Cabriolet 2.0 TDI 150HP
Skoda Yeti 2.0 TDI 150HP
Before you order
- The average lead time (the time we need to build and ship a hybrid turbocharger) is 10 working days.
- In order to manufacture your turbo and make sure it fits correctly, we require the following details of your car:
- model and year of build,
- stock power,
- VIN number
- Do you need a turbo with different specification? No problem! Learn more about hybrid turbo we can build
and contact us!