If you love speed as we do, then you are in great hands.
We can build a turbocharger tailored to your needs.
Please review four stages of the upgrade we have on offer:
MACHGRADE Stage I Upgrade
- journal bearings – so-called ‘360’
- metalworking of bearing housing
- metalworking of seal plate
- metalworking of compressor housing
- enlarged cast/billet compressor wheel
MACHGRADE Stage II Upgrade
This stage comes with Stage 1 upgrades plus additionally:
- an enlarged cast turbine wheel
MACHGRADE Stage III Upgrade
This stage differs from Stage II by the sizes of the wheels and is optimized for the flow in the higher revs end.
Optional upgrades available for every Stage
Clipping with Lightening of Turbine Wheel
It’s a machining process that enables the turbocharger to increase power output by reducing the backpressure. During this process, some blade material from the turbine wheel is removed which results in a slight reduction in turbocharger response time.
Allows for higher boost pressure to be run. A stronger/uprated actuator means the turbocharger will achieve a higher boost before the wastegate opens usually delivering more power.
MACHGRADE Custom Upgrade
Define what you need, and we will deliver! E.g. we can build a turbocharge from two separate stock ones. It’s a very common solution with the GTB2260VK/VKLR type of turbo and VAG 1.9/2.0 TDI engine.
- Only new parts of the highest quality are being used
- To assure great and lasting performance of your car other parts of the engine need to be tuned/upgraded as well
- We need on average 5-10 working days to build a turbo
- There are 12 months of guarantee for each unit.
- We ship worldwide!