MACHGRADE 1.6T Upgraded Turbocharger is built using aluminium Custom Compressor Billet Wheels and Enlarged Turbine Wheels. These are based on the stock of genuine KKK turbochargers and deliver the ultimate Plug&Play solution for Opel Astra H 1.6 Turbo, Opel Astra J 1.6 Turbo, Opel Corsa D 1.6 Turbo, Opel Corsa D 1.6 Turbo VXR, Opel Insignia 1.6 Turbo, Opel Meriva A 1.6 Turbo OPC. There are a few versions available for the 1.6 Turbo hybrid turbochargers with a peak power range of 250-350 Crankshaft Horse Power, as follows:
MACHGRADE Z16LET 250
Hybrid turbocharger ready to make ~250 Crankshaft Horse Power. Full list of changes applied:
- MACHGRADE custom journal bearings ‘360’,
- Modification of the compressor housing,
- Modification of the seal plate,
- Enlarged/custom compressor Billet Wheel 6+6 blades,
- Genuine Turbine Wheel clipped and lightened to help reduce the backpressure,
Further common features:
- Genuine KKK compressor housing,
- Genuine KKK exhaust manifold,
- Genuine KKK bearing housing,
- Original KKK actuator,
- 100% Plug&Play installation,
- Dynamically Balanced.
MACHGRADE Z16LET 330
Hybrid turbocharger ready to make ~330 Crankshaft Horse Power. Full list of changes applied is the same as with 250 package with the exception of Billet Compressor Wheel which is bigger and Turbine Wheel which is also enlarged. The actuator is reinforced additionally.
MACHGRADE Z16LET 350
Hybrid turbocharger ready to make ~350 Crankshaft Horse Power. Full list of changes applied is the same as with the 250 packages with the exception of an even bigger both Billet Compressor Wheel and Turbine Wheel which is additionally lightened High-Flow 9 Blade in this case. The actuator is reinforced additionally.
To reach the declared level of power, you need to adjust your fuel, exhaust and cooling systems as well. Professional ECU remapping is required.
Opel Astra H 1.6T 180HP
Opel Astra J 1.6T 180HP
Opel Corsa D 1.6T 150HP
Opel Corsa D 1.6T VXR 192HP
Opel Insignia 1.6T 180HP
Opel Meriva A 1.6T OPC 180HP
5303 970 0110
Before you order
- The average lead time (the time we need to build and ship a hybrid turbocharger) is 10 working days.
- In order to manufacture your turbo we require the following details of your car:
- model and year of build,
- stock power,
- VIN number
- Do you need a turbo with different specs? No problem! Learn more about hybrid turbo we can build
and contact us!