MACHGRADE Ceramic Ball Bearing GTD1752VRK hybrid turbo built using MFS GEN I Billet Wheel. It’s based on a genuine Garrett GTD1752VRK turbocharger from the new BMW engine B47D20 and is the perfect upgrade dedicated to the 1.9 CDTI for someone looking for a fast daily driver.
MACHGRADE GTD1752VRK hybrid Billet Wheel is a vacuum converted turbo with a manifold from Opel 1.9 CDTI, Fiat 1.9JTD, and Saab 1.9TiD so that it fits a majority of transverse engines with the following codes:
Z19DT, Z19DTL, Z19DTH
What’s so special about this one?
1. Extremely fast spool thanks to genuine Garrett Ceramic Ball Bearings + Billet compressor wheel, comparable to stock GT1749V ARL PD150 turbocharger.
2. Higher air-fuel ratio and higher peak torque at low engine speeds.
3. Lower manifold pressures at high RPMs.
4. 4th generation Variable Nozzle Turbine.
5. V-band and oil return are sent with the turbo.
6. Ceramic Genuine Garrett Ball Bearings.
7. Only oil cooling (there is no water cooling).
8. Easy installation.
The three things needed to install our GTD1752VRK are as follows:
– modification of your current Downpipe (V-band connection with exhaust housing – V-band is included in the kit!),
– modification of pipes going to the compressor housing,
– modification of the stock oil line return (the silicone line + clamps are included in the kit!).
The turbo is meant to work with ~230HP at 28PSI of boost. In order to reach that level of power, you need to adjust your fuel, exhaust and cooling systems as well. Professional ECU remapping is required!
Opel Astra H 1.9 CDTI 100HP
Opel Astra H 1.9 CDTI 120HP
Opel Astra H 1.9 CDTI 150HP
Opel Signum 1.9 CDTI 120HP
Opel Signum 1.9 CDTI 150HP
Opel Vectra C 1.9 CDTI 100HP
Opel Vectra C 1.9 CDTI 120HP
Opel Vectra C 1.9 CDTI 150HP
Opel Zafira B 1.9 CDTI 120HP
Opel Zafira B 1.9 CDTI 100HP
Opel Zafira B 1.9 CDTI 150HP
Fiat Croma II 1.9 JTD 150HP
Fiat Croma II 1.9 JTD 120HP
Fiat Stilo 1.9 JTD 120HP
Saab 9-3 II 1.9 TiD 150HP
Before you order
- The average lead time (the time we need to build and ship a hybrid turbocharger) is 10 working days.
- In order to manufacture your turbo we require the following details of your car:
- model and year of build,
- stock power,
- VIN number
- Do you need a turbo with different specifications? No problem! Learn more about hybrid turbo we can build
and contact us!
There are no reviews yet.