MACHGRADE Hybrid Turbochargers are built using Custom Billet Compressor Wheels and Enlarged High-Flow Turbine Wheel, based on the stock genuine Garrett turbos are the ultimate solution for Audi A6 (C7). A7 (C7), SQ5 (8R) with a CGQB BiTDI engine producing 313HP.
FULL LIST OF CHANGES APPLIED
- Reinforced custom journal bearings ‘360’,
- Modification of the compressor housing,
- Modification of the seal plate,
- Modification of the turbine housing,
- Enlarged/custom compressor Billet Wheel,
- Clipped High-Flow Turbine Wheel,
- Genuine Garrett compressor housing,
- Genuine Garrett exhaust manifold,
- Genuine Garrett bearing housing,
- Original Garrett actuators,
- 100% Plug&Play installation,
- Dynamically Balanced.
The turbo is meant to work with +450HP. In order to reach that level of power, you need to adjust your fuel, exhaust (full straight exhaust system including downpipe), and cooling systems as well. Professional ECU remapping is required. Below are an example projects
Audi A6 C7 3.0 BiTDI – 313HP
Audi A6 C7 Competition – 326HP
Audi A7 C7 3.0 BiTDI – 313HP
Audi A7 C7 Competition – 326HP
Audi SQ5 8R 3.0 BiTDI – 313HP
Before you order
- The average lead time (the time we need to build and ship a hybrid turbocharger) is 10 working days.
- In order to manufacture your turbo we require the following details of your car:
- model and year of build,
- stock power,
- VIN number
- Do you need a turbo with different specification? No problem! Learn more about hybrid turbo we can build
and contact us!
There are no reviews yet.