MACHGRADE 2.0T/2.0TBi Upgraded Turbocharger built using Custom Billet Compressor Wheel and Clipped/Enlarged Turbine Wheel. The turbo is based on a stock, genuine Garrett turbocharger and is a great choice for someone looking for improved power figures and extra performance from their 2.0T FCA GME-T4 engine.
There are three versions available for the FCA GME-T4 hybrid turbocharger with a peak power of 330, 370 or 400 Crankshaft Horse Power, as follows:
MACHGRADE FCA GMR-T4 330
Hybrid Turbocharger ready to make ~330 Crankshaft Horse Power. Full list of changes applied:
- MACHGRADE custom journal bearings “360”,
- Modification of the compressor housing,
- Modification of the seal plate,
- Enlarged/Custom compressor Billet Wheel 6+6 blades,
- Genuine Turbine Wheel clipped to help reduce the backpressure.
Further common features:
- Genuine Garrett compressor housing,
- Genuine Garrett exhaust manifold,
- Genuine Garrett bearing housing,
- Genuine Garrett electronic actuator,
- 100% Plug&Play installation,
- Dynamically balanced.
MACHGRADE FCA GMR-T4 370
Hybrid Turbocharger ready to make ~370 Crankshaft Horse Power. The full list of changes applied is the same as with the 330 package with the exception of Billet Compressor Wheel, which is bigger, and Turbine Wheel which is also enlarged.
MACHGRADE FCA GMR-T4 400
Hybrid Turbocharger ready to make ~400 Crankshaft Horse Power. The full list of changes applied is the same as with the 370 package with the exception of the Billet Compressor Wheel, which is additionally enlarged, and the high flow GT28 Turbine Wheel which is bigger than the one installed in the 370 package (GT2867 standard).
To reach declared levels of power, you need to adjust your fuel, exhaust, and cooling systems as well. Professional ECU remapping is required.
Alfa Romeo Giulia II 2.0 Turbo-200HP
Alfa Romeo Stelvio 2.0 Turbo-200HP
Alfa Romeo Giulia II 2.0 TBi-280HP
Alfa Romeo Stelvio 2.0 TBi-280HP
Jeep Cherokee 2.0 T-GDI 272HP
FCA GME-T4 (MultiAir)
Before you order
- The average lead time (the time we need to build and ship a hybrid turbocharger) is 10 working days.
- In order to manufacture your turbo and make sure it fits correctly, we require the following details of your car:
- model and year of build,
- stock power,
- VIN number
- Do you need a turbo with different specification? No problem! Learn more about hybrid turbo we can build
and contact us!