MACHGRADE 4.0TFSI Hybrid Turbochargers are upgraded with custom CNC-machined Compressor Billet Wheels and Enlarged Turbine Wheels. The CNC machining process ensures high precision and consistency, resulting in improved airflow and efficiency. There are two versions of the sets optimized for 800 and 900HP, respectively. The first, lower tier version one utilizes a stock turbine wheel for greater spool, while the second version features an enlarged turbine wheel for higher power output. Each of the sets is based on the stock, genuine IHI turbochargers and are Plug&Play as a result, if installed in a car with the 4.0TFSI engine producing from 560HP to 605HP. These turbochargers are designed to work seamlessly with the following vehicles:
- Audi RS6 C7
- Audi RS7 4G
- Audi S8 Plus D4
- Bentley Continental GT III
Specification of the turbochargers
MACHGRADE 4.0TFSI 800
- MACHGRADE custom journal bearings ‘360’, designed for high-speed stability and longevity,
- Modified compressor housing to accommodate the larger billet wheel,
- Modified seal plate for improved sealing and performance,
- Enlarged/custom compressor Billet Wheel 6+6 blades CNC-machined for precision and efficiency,
- Genuine Turbine Wheel clipped and lightened to help reduce the backpressure and improve exhaust gas flow.
Further common highlights:
- Genuine IHI:
- compressor housing,
- Exhaust manifold,
- Bearing housing,
- 100% Plug&Play installation for easy and quick setup,
- Dynamically Balanced to ensure smooth operation and longevity.
MACHGRADE 4.0TFSI 900
The specification differs from 800HP on the hot side of the turbo. The 900HP features an enlarged high-flowTurbine Wheel CNC-machined for optimal exhaust gas flow and efficiency. The compressor wheel has been also slightly increased to take advantage of the availability of higher flow, providing more air to the engine for increased power output.
Getting expected power
To achieve the power output the turbo is optimized for, you must ensure all the supporting mods are in place. This includes upgrades to the:
- fuel system for adequate fuel delivery,
- exhaust system to reduce backpressure and improve gas flow,
- cooling system to manage the increased heat output.
ECU remap is necessary to take advantage of hardware upgrades. This will ensure that the engine’s computer is calibrated to the new performance parameters, optimizing fuel delivery, ignition timing, and other factors for the increased power output.
Will the turbo be P&P for my car?
The list below presents information helpful for checking if this upgraded turbocharger willbe the right fit for your vehicle. Please cross-check these details with your car’s specifications.
Audi RS6 C7 4.0TFSI-560HP
Audi RS6 C7 4.0TFSI-605HP
Audi RS7 4G 4.0TFSI-560HP
Audi S8 Plus D4 4.0TFSI-605HP
Bentley Continental GT III-550HP
Important before you order
- The average lead time (the time we need to build and ship a hybrid turbocharger) is ten working days. This time frame allows us to ensure the precision and quality of our CNC machining process.
- To ensure the right fitment of your turbo, we require the following details of your car:
- model and year of build,
- stock power,
- VIN number
- There is one year of warranty for this product. No mileage limit.
- We build our turbos with a focus on durability and motorsport. The aspect of reliability is paramount to us. Our CNC machining process ensures the highest quality and durability of our turbochargers.
- We ship worldwide.
- Do you need a turbo with a different specification? No problem! Learn more about hybrid turbos we can build
and contact us! We can customize the turbocharger to your specific needs, thanks to the flexibility of our CNC machining process.