Ceramic Ball Bearing Billet Wheel GTB2060VKLR hybrid based on turbocharger from Mercedes 3.0 CDI V6 is the ultimate choice for the 1.9 & 2.0 TDI for someone looking for a fast driver.
GotTuned’s GTB2060VKLR Ball Bearing hybrid turbo is a vacuum converted turbo with a manifold from VAG 1.9TDI, 2.0TDI so that it fits a majority of transverse and longitudinal engines with following codes:
BKD, AZV, BKP, ECE, PDE, BSY, ALH, ASV, ASZ, ARL, BLT, BPX, AHF, ARL, ATD, AVK, AUY, AJM, AVB, AJM, AHH, ATJ, AFN, AWX, AFV, BGW, BLB, BPW, etc.
What’s so special about this one?
1. Fast spool thanks to genuine Garrett ceramic Ball Bearings and Billet Compressor Wheel 11+0 (1st generation).
2. Higher air-fuel ratio and higher peak torque at low engine speeds.
3. Lower manifold pressures at high RPMs.
4. 3rd generation Variable Nozzle Turbine.
5. We sell this hybrid with VKLR installation kit including:
– the oil line feed with oil restrictor,
– the oil line return,
– the water line feed,
– the water line return,
– the downpipe flange.
6. Ceramic Genuine Garrett Ball Bearings.
7. Oil + water cooling.
8. Precisely VNT adjustment.
The four things needed to install our GTB2060VKLR are as follows:
– modification of your current Downpipe (flange for 1.9/2.0 TDI is included in the kit!),
– modification of pipes going to the compressor housing,
– modification of the oil line return,
– water lines installation (from heating coil go 2 water lines – you can connect with them).
The turbo is meant to work with ~280HP, boost 34PSI. In order to reach that level of power you need to adjust your fuel, exhaust and cooling systems as well.
When it comes to the fuel injectors, we recommend our custom 0,260 VP Injectors (550,00 EURO), or FIRAD HF80 PD Injectors (1040,00 EURO), depending on the stock fuel system. These parts are available on demand.
Please tell us which vehicle and manifold the turbocharger will be fitted into and we will set up the turbo accordingly. We need usually ~ 10 working days to send this turbocharger.
We are able to do electronic actuator conversion in GTB and GTD series as well ( BorgWarner/KKK and Garrett/Honeywell). Ask about details.
Alex Andrei ZAR –
Mercedes did not have, ever a 3.2 liter V6 diesel engine. The OM648 to which you refer is a 3222cc inline 6 diesel engine.
Mercedes did have a 3.0V6 engine which had 2978cc.