GotTuned.com`s Stage2 Twin-Disc clutch able to withstand up to 1400Nm of torque in high-powered N54B30A and N55B30 (flywheel mounted on 6 bolts) engines working in BMW 135i, M135i, M2, M235i, 335i, X3 35i, 435i, X4 35i, X4 M40i, 535i, X5 35i, X5 35iX, 640i, X6 35iX, x6 35i. The clutch works smooth like an OEM clutch set, but at a much higher torque level. It provides a lighter rotating assembly, higher RPM capability and greater clamp load levels.
What’s so special about this one?
– The potential is 1400Nm of tourque!
– 100% CNC precision machining and alignment assure precise fit.
– Professional balanced flywheel and spacer.
– Custom 240 mm clutch twin-discs (stainless steel base) using LUK’s Kevlar friction pads.
– Monoblock single mass twin clutch disc flywheel (approx. 7kg).
– Sachs Performance pressure plate with non-SAC mechanism pressure plate.
– Heat-resistant clutch disc spacer.
– Flywheels have the starter gear mounted on it.
The set can be renewed by GotTuned.com.
This is the N54B30A, N55B30 listing – it comes with a flywheel with 6 bolt holes and fits to the OEM N54B30 gearbox with pilot bearing inside the gearbox shaft. If you require the 8-bolt version (N54B30, see our other listing), click the link as follows:
1. Stage1 / 1000Nm: 8-bolt version N54B30 Stage1 1000NM
2. Stage2 / 1400Nm: 8-bolt version N54B30 Stage2 1400NM
Average time we need to build this cluthch is 7 working days.
There are no reviews yet.