GotTuned.com`s Stage2 Twin-Disc clutch able to withstand up to 1400Nm of torque in high-powered N54B30 (flywheel mounted on 8 bolts) engines working in BMW 135i, 335i, Z4. The clutch works smooth like an OEM clutch set, but at a much higher torque level. It provides a lighter rotating assembly, higher RPM capability and greater clamp load levels.
What’s so special about this one?
– The potential is 1400Nm of tourque!
– 100% CNC precision machining and alignment assure precise fit.
– Professional balanced flywheel and spacer.
– Custom 240 mm clutch twin-discs (stainless steel base) using LUK’s Kevlar friction pads.
– Monoblock single mass twin clutch disc flywheel (approx. 7kg).
– Sachs Performance pressure plate with non-SAC mechanism pressure plate.
– Heat-resistant clutch disc spacer.
– Flywheels have the starter gear mounted on it.
The set can be renewed by GotTuned.com.
This is the N54B30 listing – it comes with a flywheel with 8 bolt holes and fits to the OEM N54B30 gearbox with pilot bearing inside the gearbox shaft. If you require the 6-bolt version (N54B30A or N55B30), click the link as follows:
1. Stage1 / 1000Nm: 6-bolt version N54B30A or N55B30 Stage1 1000NM
2. Stage2 / 1400Nm: 6-bolt version N54B30A or N55B30 Stage2 1400NM
Average time we need to build this cluthch is 7 working days.
There are no reviews yet.