MACHGRADE S55 Hybrid Turbocharger.
Experience the ultimate power boost with the MACHGRADE S55 Hybrid Turbocharger. Designed specifically for the BMW S55 engine, this turbocharger is a perfect blend of performance and reliability. With a focus on achieving maximum horsepower and torque, this turbocharger is the ideal upgrade for your BMW M3, M4, or M2 Competition.
Specification of the turbocharger
MACHGRADE S55 700+ HP
The turbocharger has been modified as follows:
- Custom billet compressor wheel with 11+0 blades
- Enlarged high-flow turbine wheel with 10 blades
- Modified compressor housing and seal plate
- Modified exhaust manifold
- Custom journal bearings ‘360’
Further highlights of the unit:
- Plug & Play fitment
- Dynamically balanced
- Genuine Mitsubishi components used
- Original Mitsubishi electronic actuator
Getting expected power
To achieve the designed power, the following systems need to be adjusted:
- Fuel: Upgrade the fuel system to ensure adequate fuel delivery at higher boost levels.
- Exhaust: A high-flow exhaust system will reduce back pressure and allow the turbo to spool up more quickly.
- Cooling: An upgraded intercooler will help maintain optimal air intake temperatures for maximum performance.
ECU remap is necessary to take advantage of hardware upgrades.
The max boost of pressure allowed for this turbo is 2.2 bar.
Will the turbo be P&P for my car?
The list below presents information helpful for checking if this upgraded turbocharger will be the right fit.
BMW M3 F80
BMW M4 F82
BMW M4 F83
Important before you order
- The average lead time (the time we need to build and ship a hybrid turbocharger) is ten working days.
- To ensure the right fitment of your turbo, we require the following details of your car:
- model and year of build
- stock power
- VIN number
- There is one year of warranty for this product. No mileage limit.
- We build our turbos with a focus on durability and motorsport. The aspect of reliability is paramount to us.
- We ship worldwide.
- Do you need a turbo with a different specification? No problem! Learn more about hybrid turbos we can build
and contact us!