MACHGRADE GTB1756VK hybrid turbo based on a turbocharger from VAG`s 2.7 TDI engine is great for the 1.9 & 2.0 TDI for someone looking for a fast daily driver. MACHGRADE GTB1756VK hybrid turbo is a vacuum converted turbo with a manifold from VAG 1.9TDI, 2.0TDI so that it fits a majority of transverse VE, PD, and CR engines with codes mentioned at the bottom of this page.
Full list of changes applied
- Fast spool and lower manifold pressures at high RPMs,
- Higher air-fuel ratio and higher peak torque at low engine speeds,
- 3rd generation Variable Nozzle Turbine,
- Only oil cooling (there is no water cooling),
- Precise VNT adjustment,
- Quick spool by applying lighter/enlarged 6+6 Billet Wheel,
- GTB1756VK compressor housing,
- GTB1756VK exhaust housing,
- GTB1756VK bearing housing,
- Genuine 1.9/2.0 TDI manifold,
- Genuine standard VNT actuator or electronic,
- Dynamically Balanced.
In order to install our turbo, you need to modify:
- Downpipe (flange for 1.9/2.0TDI is included in the kit!)
- Inlet&Oulet pipes (stainless pipes are recommended)
- Oil return lines
|Compressor Wheel||Top Boost||Top HP|
|Cast 60mm wheel||31PSI||240HP|
|Billet 60mm 11+0 blades Wheel (1st gen)||33PSI||250HP|
To reach the declared level of power, you need to adjust i.a. your fuel, exhaust, clutch, and cooling systems as well. Professional ECU remapping is required.
When it comes to the fuel injectors, we recommend our custom 0,260 VP Injectors, or FIRAD HF100 PD Injectors, depending on the stock fuel system.
BKD, AZV, BKP, ECE, PDE, BSY, ALH, ASV, ASZ, ARL, BLT, BPX, AHF, ARL, ATD, AVK, AUY, AJM, AVB, AJM, AHH, ATJ, AFN, AWX, AFV, BGW, BLB, BPW, CBEA, CJAA, CFFB, CBAB, CBDA, CBDB, CBDC, CFHC, CBAA, BMN, BMR, BUY, BUZ, CBBB, CRLB, CRBC, CRBB, CUNA, CUPA, CKF, CKFC, CRMB, CUUA, CUUB, CFGB, CFFA, CLLA, CFGC, CFJB, CKRU, etc.
(if your engine has a different engine code, don’t hesitate to ask us about the availability).
Before you order
- The average lead time (the time we need to build and ship a hybrid turbocharger) is 10 working days.
- In order to manufacture your turbo we require the following details of your car:
- model and year of build,
- stock power,
- VIN number
- Do you need a turbo with different specifications? No problem! Learn more about hybrid turbo we can build
and contact us!