Ceramic Ball Bearing GTD1756VRK hybrid turbo built using Billet Wheels. It’s based on a genuine Garrett GTD1752VRK turbocharger from a new BMW engine B47D20 and is the perfect upgrade dedicated to the 1.6, 1.9, 2.0 TDI for someone looking for around 250HP in their fast daily driver.
MACHGRADE GTD1756VRK hybrid MFS GEN I/II Billet Wheel is a vacuum converted turbo with a manifold from VAG 1.6TDI, 1.9TDI, 2.0TDI fits a majority of transverse and longitudinal VE, PD, and Common Rail engines with the codes mentioned at the bottom of this page.
Full list of changes applied
- Fast spool and lower manifold pressures at high.
- Higher air-fuel ratio and higher peak torque at low engine speeds.
- Only oil cooling (there is no water cooling).
- Genuine Ceramic Garrett Ball Bearings – the spool is comparable to stock GT1749V ARL PD150 turbocharger.
- 4th generation Variable Nozzle Turbine.
- EGR is deleted.
- Precisely VNT adjustment using VISCOM flow bench equipment.
- MFS GEN I or GEN II Compressor Wheels.
- Genuine KKK/Garrett 1.6/1.9/2.0TDI manifold.
- GTD17VRK compressor housing.
- GTD17VRK bearing housing.
- GTD17VRK exhaust housing.
- Dynamically balanced.
In order to install our Turbo you need to modify:
- Downpipe (V-band flange for 1.6/1.9/2.0 TDI is included in the kit!)
- Inlet & Outlet pipes (stainless pipes are recommended)
The oil return line is included in the package, while the oil feed line stays stock (a new line is recommended though).
Seat Leon with a 1.9 TDI engine fitted with our GTD1756VRK Hybrid managed to produce 255HP and 503NM of torque.
Car was equipped with:
- GotTuned’s GTD1756VRK Turbo,
- Performance Intercooler,
- Hard Pipe Kit,
- AEM Dryflow Filter,
- Custom Intake Manifold,
- 4 BAR map sensor,
- Upgraded gearbox,
- Upgraded Flywheel,
- De-Cat Downpipe.
|Compressor Wheel||Top Boost||Top HP|
|Billet Wheel GEN I||29PSI||240HP|
|Billet Wheel GEN II||30PSI||250HP|
The Turbo is meant to work with ~250HP at 30PSI of boost. To reach the declared level of power, you need to adjust i.a. your fuel, exhaust, clutch, and cooling systems as well. Professional ECU remapping is required.
Example dyno graph is available below:
When it comes to the fuel injectors, we recommend our custom 0,260 VP Injectors or FIRAD HF50 PD Injectors, depending on the stock fuel system.
BKD, AZV, BKP, ECE, PDE, BSY, ALH, ASV, ASZ, ARL, BLT, BPX, AHF, ARL, ATD, AVK, AUY, AJM, AVB, AJM, AHH, ATJ, AFN, AWX, AFV, BGW, BLB, BPW, CBEA, CJAA, CFFB, CBAB, CBDA, CBDB, CBDC, CFHC, CBAA, BMN, BMR, BUY, BUZ, CBBB, CRLB, CRBC, CRBB, CUNA, CUPA, CKF, CKFC, CRMB, CUUA, CUUB, CFGB, CFFA, CLLA, CFGC, CFJB, CKRU, CAYC, CEKA, CAYD, CAYB, CAYE, CAYA, CBCD etc.
(If your engine has a different code, don’t hesitate to ask us about the availability)
Before you order
- The average lead time (the time we need to build and ship a hybrid turbocharger) is 10 working days.
- In order to manufacture your turbo we require the following details of your car:
- model and year of build,
- stock power,
- VIN number
- Do you need a turbo with different specifications? No problem! Learn more about hybrid turbo we can build
and contact us!