MACHGRADE VR38DETT Hybrid Turbochargers start their life as stock, original IHI units. They are upgraded on both cold and hot sides using 6+6 custom billet compressor wheels and High-Flow 9 blade turbine wheel. Our upgraded turbos are direct bolt-on option for Nissan GT-R R35 equipeed with 3.8 V6 VR38DETT.
Specification of the turbocharger
- Modified compressor housing
- Modified turbine housing
- Modified seal plate
- bigger custom Billet Compressor Wheel 6+6
- enlarged High-Flow 9 blade turbine wheel
Further highlights of the unit:
- Genuine IHI
- bearing system
- turbine wheel
- electronic actuator
- Plug and Play fitment
- Each component is dynamically balanced, and the core as a whole
Getting expected power
To achieve power output the turbo is optimized for you must ensure all the supporting mods are in place. That means you have to take care of other systems, like:
ECU remap is necessary to take advantage of hardware upgrades.
Will the turbo be P&P for my car?
The list below presents information helpful for checking if this upgraded turbocharger will be the right fit.
Nissan GT-R R35-550HP
Important before you order
- The average lead time (the time we need to build and ship a hybrid turbocharger) is ten working days.
- To ensure the right fitment of your turbo, we require the following details of your car:
- model and year of build,
- stock power,
- VIN number
- There is one year of warranty for this product. No mileage limit.
- We build our turbos with a focus on durability and motorsport. The aspect of reliability is paramount to us.
- We ship worldwide.
- Do you need a turbo with a different specification? No problem! Learn more about hybrid turbos we can build
and contact us!