MACHGRADE MA2.2 Hybrid Turbocharger.
Experience the thrill of power and performance with the MACHGRADE MA2.2 Hybrid Turbocharger. Designed for Porsche 718 Cayman and Boxster models, this upgraded turbocharger delivers up to 470HP, transforming your ride into a high-performance machine.
Specification of the turbocharger
MACHGRADE MA2.2 470HP
List of changes applied to the turbo is listed below:
- Original BorgWarner compressor and exhaust manifold
- Custom Billet Compressor Wheel for fast spooling
- High-Flow 9 Blades Turbine Wheel for increased power
- Upgraded Journal Bearing System for enhanced durability
Further highlights of the unit:
- 100% Plug & Play installation with original BorgWarner Turbocharger as the base
- High-speed VSR balanced for optimal performance
- Original actuator and bearing housing
Getting expected power
To achieve the designed power of 470HP, the following systems need to be adjusted:
- Fuel: The fuel system may need to be upgraded to provide the additional fuel required for the increased air intake.
- Exhaust: An upgraded exhaust system may be necessary to handle the increased exhaust flow.
- Cooling: The cooling system may need to be enhanced to manage the increased heat produced by the engine.
An ECU remap is necessary to take advantage of hardware upgrades.
Will the turbo be P&P for my car?
The list below presents information helpful for checking if this upgraded turbocharger will be the right fit.
5304 970 0260
5304 970 0244
5304 970 0216
Porsche 718 Boxster/Cayman 2.0T – 300HP
Important before you order
- The average lead time (the time we need to build and ship a hybrid turbocharger) is ten working days.
- To ensure the right fitment of your turbo, we require the following details of your car:
- model and year of build,
- stock power,
- VIN number
- There is one year of warranty for this product. No mileage limit.
- We build our turbos with a focus on durability and motorsport. The aspect of reliability is paramount to us.
- We ship worldwide.
- Do you need a turbo with a different specification? No problem! Learn more about hybrid turbos we can build
and contact us!