MACHGRADE Hybrid Turbocharger built using Custom Billet Compressor Wheel + Enlarged High-Flow Turbine Wheel, based on the stock genuine KKK turbocharger, is the ultimate solution for Audi RS3 8V.2, TTRS 8S with 2.5TFSI DAZA engine 400HP. The turbo can be converted to fit into Audi RS3 8P, 8V.1, TTRS 8J, RSQ3 with CEPA/CZGB engines 340-367HP.
There are two versions available for the 2.5TFSI hybrid turbocharger with a peak power range of 660-710 Crankshaft Horse Power, as follows:
MACHGRADE 2.5TFSI 660
Hybrid Turbocharger ready to make ~660 Crankshaft Horse Power. Full list of changes applied:
- MACHGRADE custom journal bearings ‘360’,
- Modification of the compressor housing,
- Modification of the seal plate,
- Modification of the turbine housing,
- Enlarged/custom compressor Billet Wheel 6+6 Blades,
- Enlarged & lightened High-Flow 9 Blades Turbine Wheel,
- Original actuator.
Further common features:
- Genuine KKK compressor housing,
- Genuine KKK exhaust manifold,
- Genuine KKK bearing housing,
- 100% Plug&Play fitment (complete turbo),
- Dynamically Balanced.
MACHGRADE 2.5TFSI 710
Hybrid Turbocharger ready to make ~710 Crankshaft Horse Power. The full list of changes applied is the same as with the 660 package with the exception of Billet Compressor Wheel and Turbine Wheel, which are enlarged in both cases.
To reach the declared level of power, you need to adjust your fuel, exhaust, and cooling systems as well. Professional ECU remapping is required.
Before you order
- The average lead time (the time we need to build and ship a hybrid turbocharger) is 10 working days.
- In order to manufacture your turbo and make sure it fits correctly, we require the following details of your car:
- model and year of build,
- stock power,
- VIN number
- Do you need a turbo with different specification? No problem! Learn more about hybrid turbo we can build
and contact us!