MACHGRADE Hybrid Turbochargers built with using a Custom Enlarged 6+6 blades Billet Compressor Wheels and Enlarged 9 blade Turbine Wheels based on the stock BorgWarner turbochargers, are the ultimate solution for Bentley Continental GT working with 6.0 W12 Biturbo engine producing 560-610HP.
Full list of changes applied
- MACHGRADE custom journal bearings “360”,
- Modification of compressor housing,
- Modification of turbine housing,
- Modification of seal plate,
- Enlarged/custom 6+6 blades Compressor Billet Wheel,
- Enlarged high flow 9 blades Turbine Wheel,
- Genuine BorgWarner compressor housing,
- Genuine BorgWarner exhaust manifold,
- Genuine BorgWarner bearing housing,
- Original BorgWarner actuator,
- 100%Plug&Play fitment,
- Dynamically Balanced.
The turbo is meant to work with ~1000HP. To reach the declared level of power, you need to adjust your fuel, exhaust, and cooling systems. Professional ECU remapping is required.
Bentley Continental GT Speed 6.0 W12 Biturbo – 610HP
5316 970 0012
5316 988 0012
5316 970 0007
5316 970 0005
5316 970 0003
5316 970 0001
5316 988 0011
5316 970 0011
5316 970 0006
5316 970 0004
5316 970 0002
5316 970 0000
Before you order
- The average lead time (the time we need to build and ship a hybrid turbocharger) is 10 working days.
- In order to manufacture your turbo we require the following details of your car:
- model and year of build,
- stock power,
- VIN number
- Do you need a turbo with different specification? No problem! Learn more about hybrid turbo we can build
and contact us!