MACHGRADE Hybrid Turbocharger built using Custom Billet Compressor Wheels and Enlarged Turbine Wheels, based on the stock OM613 genuine Garrett turbocharger, is the ultimate Plug&Play solution for i.a. Mercedes E-Class and S-Class having 3.2 CDI 194 HP OM613 engine.
There are two versions available of the 3.2 CDI 194 HP OM613 Garrett hybrid turbochargers with a top peak power range of 350 / 400 Crankshaft Horse Power, as follows:
MACHGRADE OM613 350
Hybrid turbocharger ready to make ~350 Crankshaft Horse Power. Full list of changes applied:
– MACHGRADE custom journal bearings ‘360’,
– Modification of compressor housing,
– Modification of turbine housing,
– Modification of seal plate,
– Enlarged/custom compressor Billet Wheel GEN II,
– Enlarged genuine Garrett blades turbine wheel.
Further turbo features:
– Genuine Garrett compressor housing,
– Genuine Garrett exhaust manifold,
– Genuine Garrett bearing housing,
– Original Hella actuator,
– The VNT precisely adjusted,
– 100% Plug&Play fitment (the turbo is complete),
– Dynamically Balanced.
MACHGRADE OM613 400
Hybrid turbocharger ready to make ~400 Crankshaft Horse Power. The full list of changes applied is the same as with the 350 package with the exception of bigger both the Billet Compressor GEN I 11+0 blades and the 9 Blade High-Flow Turbine Wheel.
To reach the declared level of power, you need to adjust your fuel, exhaust, and cooling systems as well. Professional ECU remapping is required.
Merc C-Class 320 CDI W210 194HP
Merc S-Class 320 CDI W220 194HP
Before you order
- The average lead time (the time we need to build and ship a hybrid turbocharger) is 10 working days.
- In order to manufacture your turbo and make sure it fits correctly, we require the following details of your car:
- model and year of build,
- stock power,
- VIN number
- Do you need a turbo with different specification? No problem! Learn more about hybrid turbo we can build
and contact us!
There are no reviews yet.