MACHGRADE GT1856V Hybrid Turbocharger. Power up to 260HP.
Experience the thrill of enhanced performance with the MACHGRADE GT1856V Hybrid Turbocharger. Designed for 1.9 & 2.0 TDI engines, this turbocharger is the perfect upgrade for those seeking to boost their vehicle’s power to 260HP. With a focus on performance and tuning, this turbocharger features a larger compressor wheel and housing, reinforced bearings for reliability, and is fully balanced and the actuator precisely calibrated – ready to install.
Specification of the turbocharger
MACHGRADE GT1856V 260HP
The List of changes applied to the turbo is listed below:
- Custom journal bearings “360”
- Modification of compressor housing
- Modification of seal plate
- Custom 56mm Billet/Cast Compressor Wheel
- Only oil cooling (there is no water cooling)
Further highlights of the unit:
- GT18 Turbine Wheel
- GT20 compressor housing
- Bigger VNT18 system
- Precise VNT adjustment
- 100% Plug&Play installation
- Dynamically balanced
Getting expected power
To achieve the estimated power of 260HP, the installation of the turbocharger requires adjustments to other systems. These include:
- Fuel: Adjustments to the fuel system are necessary to ensure optimal performance.
- Exhaust: Modifications to the exhaust system may be required to handle the increased output.
- Cooling: The cooling system must be capable of handling the increased heat generated by the turbocharger.
An ECU remap is necessary to take advantage of hardware upgrades.
The max boost of pressure allowed for this turbo is 32PSI.
Will the turbo be P&P for my car?
The list below presents information helpful for checking if this upgraded turbocharger will be the right fit. These are example codes.
BKD, AZV, BKP, BSY: Different versions of the 2.0 TDI engine. Cars that used this engine include the VW Golf, Jetta, Touran, Passat, and Audi A3, A4, and A6. Also, the SEAT Leon and Škoda Octavia.
ALH: Code is for a 1.9 TDI engine used in cars like the VW Golf, Jetta, and Beetle from the late 90s to early 2000s.
ASV, ASZ, BLT, BPX: Codes representing variations of the 1.9 TDI engine. They were used in cars like the VW Polo, Golf, Bora, and Passat, as well as the Audi A3 and A4, SEAT Ibiza and Leon, and Škoda Octavia.
AHF, ATD: Also represent the 1.9 TDI engine. They were found in cars like the VW Golf, Bora, Polo, and Passat, as well as the Audi A3, A4, and A6.
AJM: 1.9 TDI engine as well It was used in the VW Golf, Bora, Passat, and the Audi A3.
Important before you order
- The average lead time (the time we need to build and ship a hybrid turbocharger) is ten working days.
- To ensure the right fitment of your turbo, we require the following details of your car:
- model and year of build
- stock power
- VIN number
- There is one year of warranty for this product. No mileage limit.
- We build our turbos with a focus on durability and motorsport. The aspect of reliability is paramount to us.
- We ship worldwide.
- Do you need a turbo with a different specification? No problem! Learn more about hybrid turbos we can build
and contact us!