MACHGRADE upgraded turbocharger GTB2871VK vacuum converted built using Enlarged Custom Billet Compressor Wheels and Bigger High-Flow 9 blades Turbine Wheels. The turbo is based on the stock genuine Garrett turbocharger from BMW 530d F10 and is the ultimate solution for all the turbodiesel engines equipped with VNT turbochargers looking for around 430HP, i.a. Audi, BMW, Fiat, VW, Skoda, Seat, Opel, Jeep.
Full list of changes applied
- MACHGRADE custom journal bearings ‘360’,
- Modification of the compressor housing,
- Modification of the seal plate,
- Enlarged/custom 71mm Billet Compressor Wheel GEN I 11+0 or GEN II 11+0,
- Custom High-Flow 9 blades GTB28VK Turbine Wheel,
- Genuine compressor housing,
- Genuine exhaust manifold,
- Genuine bearing housing,
- 3rd generation Variable Nozzle Turbine,
- Only oil cooling (there is no water cooling),
- Precise VNT adjustment,
- Dynamically Balanced
The turbo is meant to work with +400HP at 38-40PSI of boost. In order to reach that level of power, you need to adjust i.a. your fuel, exhaust, cooling, clutch, and intake systems as well.
|Compressor Wheel||Top Boost||Top HP|
|GEN I Billet 71mm 11+0 blades||38PSI/2.6 bar||400-410HP|
|GEN II Billet 71mm 11+0 blades||40PSI/2.8bar||420-430HP|
To reach the declared level of power, you need to adjust i.a. your fuel, exhaust, clutch, and cooling systems as well. Professional ECU remapping is required.
Before you order
- The average lead time (the time we need to build and ship a hybrid turbocharger) is 10 working days.
- In order to manufacture your turbo we require the following details of your car:
- model and year of build,
- stock power,
- VIN number
- Do you need a turbo with different specification? No problem! Learn more about hybrid turbo we can build
and contact us!
There are no reviews yet.