MACHGRADE N13 Hybrid Turbocharger features a custom CNC billet compressor wheel 6+6 blades and it’s designed to deliver 260HP at the crank. The unit based on the stock original Garrett turbocharger, which makes it plug and play upgrade for BMW 116i F20 with an N13 engine.
Specification of the turbocharger
MACHGRADE N13 260
- custom journal bearings ‘360’
- Modified compressor housing
- Modified seal plate
- Enlarged/custom compressor Billet Wheel 6+6 blades
- Genuine Turbine Wheel clipped & lightened to help reduce the backpressure
Further highlights of the unit:
- Genuine Garrett
- compressor housing
- exhaust manifold
- bearing housing,
- 100% Plug&Play fitment
- Dynamically Balanced.
Getting expected power
You must ensure all the supporting mods are in place to achieve the power output the turbo is optimized for. That means you have to take care of other systems, like:
ECU remap is necessary to take advantage of hardware upgrades. The dyno graph from one of the client’s cars is available below for your convenience. 264HP and 289NM of torque were achieved.
Will the turbo be P&P for my car?
The list below presents information helpful for checking if this upgraded turbocharger will be the right fit.
BMW 116 i F20 136HP
Important before you order
- The average lead time (the time we need to build and ship a hybrid turbocharger) is ten working days.
- To ensure the right fitment of your turbo, we require the following details of your car:
- model and year of build,
- stock power,
- VIN number
- There is one year of warranty for this product. No mileage limit.
- We build our turbos with a focus on durability and motorsport. The aspect of reliability is paramount to us.
- We ship worldwide.
- Do you need a turbo with a different specification? No problem! Learn more about hybrid turbos we can build
and contact us!