Journal Bearing GTB2565vk hybrid built using Billet Wheel GEN II, based on turbocharger from VAG`s engine 3.0 TDI is the ultimate choice for the 1.9 & 2.0 TDI for someone looking for a fast daily driver.
MACHGRADE GTB2565vk Billet Wheel hybrid turbo is a vacuum converted turbo with a manifold from VAG 1.9TDI, 2.0TDI so that it fits a majority of transverse engines with the following codes:
BKD, AZV, BKP, ECE, PDE, BSY, ALH, ASV, ASZ, ARL, BLT, BPX, AHF, ARL, ATD, AVK, AUY, AJM, etc.
What’s so special about this one?
1. Fast spool thanks to:
– Custom enlarged and lighter GTB25VK turbine wheel.
– The newest second generation of Billet Compressor Wheel, + ~6% more HP than GEN I!
2. Higher air-fuel ratio and higher peak torque at low engine speeds.
3. 3rd generation Variable Nozzle Turbine.
4. Only oil cooling (there is not water cooling).
5. Flange for 1.9/2.0 TDI is sent with the turbo.
6. Precisely VNT adjustment.
The three things needed to install our GTB2565vk are as follows:
– modification of your current Downpipe (flange for 1.9/2.0 TDI is included in the kit!),
– modification of pipes going to the compressor housing,
– modification of oil line return.
The turbo is meant to work with ~400HP at 39-40PSI of boost. In order to reach that level of power, you need to adjust your fuel, exhaust, and cooling systems as well.
Before you order
- The average lead time (the time we need to build and ship a hybrid turbocharger) is 10 working days.
- In order to manufacture your turbo we require the following details of your car:
- model and year of build,
- stock power,
- VIN number
- Do you need a turbo with different specifications? No problem! Learn more about hybrid turbo we can build
and contact us!
There are no reviews yet.