Ceramic Ball Bearing GTB2565VKLR hybrid using Billet Wheel GEN II based on turbocharger from Mercedes 3.2 CDI V6 is the ultimate choice for the 1.9 & 2.0 TDI for someone looking for a fast driver.
MACHGRADE GTB2565VKLR Ball Bearing hybrid turbo is a vacuum converted turbo with a manifold from VAG 1.9TDI, 2.0TDI so that it fits a majority of transverse and longitudinal engines with following codes:
BKD, AZV, BKP, ECE, PDE, BSY, ALH, ASV, ASZ, ARL, BLT, BPX, AHF, ARL, ATD, AVK, AUY, AJM, AVB, AJM, AHH, ATJ, AFN, AWX, AFV, BGW, BLB, BPW, etc.
What’s so special about this one?
1. Fast spool thanks to:
- Genuine Garrett ceramic Ball Bearings.
- Custom enlarged GTB25VKLR 49/51mm turbine wheel, 33gram lighter than stock GTB22VKLR!
- The newest second generation of Billet Compressor Wheel, + ~6% more HP than GEN I!
2. Higher air-fuel ratio and higher peak torque at low engine speeds.
3. Lower manifold pressures at high RPMs.
4. 3rd generation Variable Nozzle Turbine.
5. We sell this hybrid with VKLR installation kit including:
- the oil line feed with oil restrictor,
- the oil line return,
- the water line feed,
- the water line return,
- the downpipe flange.
6. Ceramic Genuine Garrett Ball Bearings.
7. Oil + water cooling.
8. Precisely VNT adjustment.
The four things needed to install our GTB2565VKLR are as follows:
- modification of your current Downpipe (flange for 1.9/2.0 TDI is included in the kit!),
- modification of pipes going to the compressor housing,
- modification of the oil line return,
- water lines installation (from heating coil go 2 water lines – you can connect with them).
The turbo is meant to work with +400HP, boost 40PSI. In order to reach that level of power you need to adjust your fuel, exhaust and cooling systems as well.
Before you order
- The average lead time (the time we need to build and ship a hybrid turbocharger) is 10 working days.
- In order to manufacture your turbo we require the following details of your car:
- model and year of build,
- stock power,
- VIN number
- Do you need a turbo with different specifications? No problem! Learn more about hybrid turbo we can build
and contact us!
There are no reviews yet.