Ceramic Ball Bearing GTD1760VRK hybrid turbo built using Billet Wheel. It’s based on genuine Garrett GTD1752VRK turbocharger from new BMW engine B47D20 and is the perfect upgrade dedicated to the 1.9 & 2.0 TDI for someone looking for a fast daily driver.
MACHGRADE GTD1760VRK hybrid Billet Wheel is a vacuum converted turbo with a manifold from VAG 1.9TDI, 2.0TDI so that it fits a majority of transverse engines with following codes:
BKD, AZV, BKP, ECE, PDE, BSY, ALH, ASV, ASZ, ARL, BLT, BPX, AHF, ARL, ATD, AVK, AUY, AJM, etc.
What’s so special about this one?
1. Extremely fast spool thanks to genuine Garrett ceramic Ball Bearings + Billet compressor wheel, comparable to stock GT1749V ARL PD150 turbocharger.
2. Higher air-fuel ratio and higher peak torque at low engine speeds.
3. Lower manifold pressures at high RPMs.
4. 4th generation Variable Nozzle Turbine.
5. V-band and oil return are sent with the turbo.
6. Ceramic Genuine Garrett Ball Bearings.
7. Only oil cooling (there is no water cooling).
8. Easy installation.
The two things needed to install our GTD1756VRK are as follows:
– modification of your current Downpipe (V-band connection with exhaust housing – V-band is included in the kit!),
– modification of pipes going to the compressor housing.
The turbo is meant to work with ~250HP at 30PSI of boost. In order to reach that level of power you need to adjust your fuel (fuel pump, injectors), exhaust and cooling systems as well.
Before you order
- The average lead time (the time we need to build and ship a hybrid turbocharger) is 10 working days.
- In order to manufacture your turbo we require the following details of your car:
- model and year of build,
- stock power,
- VIN number
- Do you need a turbo with different specifications? No problem! Learn more about hybrid turbo we can build
and contact us!
There are no reviews yet.