MACHGRADE GT1756V Hybrid Turbocharger built using 56mm cast or Billet 6+6 blades compressor wheel, based on stock Garrett turbocharger from VAG`s VF and PD engines 1.9TDI and 2.0TDI is the ultimate choice for someone looking for a fast daily driver.
The engines GT1756V hybrid turbo fits into
- transverse engines as follows:BKD, AZV, BKP, ECE, PDE, BSY, ALH, ASV, ASZ, BLT, BPX, AHF, ATD, AVK, AUY, AJM, BJB, BKC, BXE, BXF, BRU, etc.
- longtidunal engines as follows:
AVF, AWX, BPW, BGW, BLB, etc.
Full list of changes applied
- MACHGRADE custom journal bearings “360”,
- Billet 6+6 blades compressor wheel,
- Enlarged GT17 PD150 Turbine Wheel,
- Enlarged 56mm Cast Compressor Wheel,
- Precise VNT adjustment,
- Only oil cooling (there is no water cooling)
- Genuine Garrett compressor housing
- Genuine Garrett turbine housing,
- Genuine Garrett exhaust manifold
- 100% Plug&Play installation,
- Dynamically balanced,
The turbo is meant to work with up to ~230HP on 28PSI/2.0 Bar of boost depending on the choosen configuration. In order to reach that level of power, you need to adjust your exhaust, fuel and cooling systems as well. Professional ECU remapping is required.
|Compressor Wheel||Top Boost||Top HP|
|cast 56mm wheel||27PSI/1.9 bar||220HP|
|Billet 56mm 6+6 blades Wheel||28PSI/2.0bar||230HP|
Seat Leon 1.9TDI with GotTuned’s GT1756 Hybrid Turbocharger managed to produce 221HP and 513Nm of torque.
Please find the power and torque curves below:
Before you order
- The average lead time (the time we need to build and ship a hybrid turbocharger) is 10 working days.
- In order to manufacture your turbo and make sure it fits correctly, we require the following details of your car:
- model and year of build,
- stock power,
- VIN number
- Do you need a turbo with different specification? No problem! Learn more about hybrid turbo we can build
and contact us!
There are no reviews yet.