Garrett GT1752V Hybrid Turbocharger designed to deliver 200HP. It features 52mm compressor wheel from GTB1752VK and is based on a stock Garrett turbocharger from VF and PD engines with 1.9 and 2.0 of replacement.
Specification of the turbocharger
- journal bearings – so-called ‘360’
- Genuine Garrett GT17 turbine housing
- Genuine Garrett GT17 compressor housing
- GT17 PD150 turbine wheel
- bigger cast compressor wheel 52mm from GTB1752VK
- dynamically Balanced.
- Fully Plug and Play.
Getting expected power
To achieve power output the turbo is optimized, for you must ensure all the supporting mods are in place. That means you have to take care of other systems, like:
ECU remap is necessary to take advantage of hardware upgrades. This unit is optimized to deliver 200HP at 26PSI/1.8bar of boost.
Will the turbo be P&P for my car?
The list below presents information helpful for checking if this upgraded turbocharger will be the right fit.
BKD, AZV, BKP, ECE, PDE, BSY, ALH, ASV, ASZ, BLT, BPX,
AHF,ATD, AVK, AUY, AJM, BJB, BKC, BXE, BXF, BRU
AVF, AWX, BPW, BGW, BLB
Important before you order
- The average lead time (the time we need to build and ship a hybrid turbocharger) is ten working days.
- To ensure the right fitment of your turbo, we require the following details of your car:
- model and year of build,
- stock power,
- VIN number
- There is one year of warranty for this product. No mileage limit.
- We build our turbos with a focus on durability and motorsport. The aspect of reliability is paramount to us.
- We ship worldwide.
- Do you need a turbo with a different specification? No problem! Learn more about hybrid turbos we can build
and contact us!