Upgraded Turbocharger Stage 3 built using Enlarged 6+6 Custom Billet Compressor Wheel and High-Flow 9 Blade Turbine Wheel, based on the stock genuine MHI turbocharger, is the ultimate solution for i.a. Infiniti FX30, Renault Laguna Coupe, working with 3.0 DCIF V9X engine 238-241HP.
Full list of changes applied
– MACHGRADE custom journal bearings ‘360’,
– Modification of compressor housing,
– Modification of seal plate,
– Enlarged/custom compressor Billet Wheel,
– Enlarged high flow 9 blades Turbine Wheel.
– Genuine MHI compressor housing,
– Genuine MHI exhaust manifold,
– Genuine MHI bearing housing,
– Original MHI actuator,
– 100% Plug&Play fitment,
– Precise VNT adjusted,
– Dynamically Balanced.
The turbo is meant to work with ~330HP. To reach the declared level of power, you need to adjust your exhaust and cooling systems. Professional ECU remapping is required.
Infiniti FX 30d AWD 238HP
Nissan Pathfinder R51 3.0 dCi 231HP
3.0 DCIF V9X
Before you order
- The average lead time (the time we need to build and ship a hybrid turbocharger) is 10 working days.
- In order to manufacture your turbo we require the following details of your car:
- model and year of build,
- stock power,
- VIN number
- Do you need a turbo with different specifications? No problem! Learn more about hybrid turbo we can build
and contact us!