Stage 1 Premium KKK Hybrid Turbocharger built using 6+6 blade Billet Wheel, based on stock KKK turbocharger from VAG`s engine 2.0 Common Rail TDI CFHC, CFHD is the ultimate choice for Audi A1, Seat Altea, Seat Ibiza IV, Seat Octavia II, VW Passat B7, VW Scirocco, VW Touran for someone looking for a fast daily driver.
The full list of changes applied is as follows:
– Journal bearings – so-called ‘360’,
– Modification of compressor housing,
– Modification of seal plate,
– Enlarged compressor Billet Wheel 6+6,
– KKK compressor housing,
– KKK exhaust manifold,
– KKK bearing housing,
– KKK electronic vacuum actuator,
– Dynamically Balanced.
What’s so special about this one?
1. Quick spool by applying lighter/enlarged 6+6 Billet Wheel.
2. Only oil cooling (there is not water cooling).
3. Efficient generation of Variable Nozzle Turbine.
4. 100% Plug&Play fitment.
5. Precise VNT adjustment.
The turbo is meant to work with ~220HP, boost 22PSI/1,6Bar. In order to reach that level of power, you need to adjust your exhaust and cooling systems as well. With stock exhaust and cooling system, you can reach ~200HP. Professional ECU remapping is required!
The main advantages of Billet Compressor Wheels:
- Billet Compressor wheels (or MFS Wheels Manufactured from Solid) are made from a solid piece of alloy (billet). A CNC miller performs the wheel from a CAD program.
- Billet compressor wheels are far stronger than a cast wheel due to being machined from a solid piece of material. This extra strength allows the wheel blades and hub to be thinner, increasing blade area resulting in increased air flow from a wheel with matching overall dimensions.
- As the Billet compressor wheel can have thinner blades and hub, this means that generally, the MFS compressor wheel will also be lighter than its cast counterpart.
- The improvement will add greater air flow.
- Faster boost response at lower engine speeds.
- Increased efficiency at higher boost pressures.
A1 2.0 TDI 143HP
Seat Altea 2.0TDI 140HP
Seat Ibiza IV 2.0TDI 140HP
Skoda Octavia II 2.0 TDI 140HP
Volkswagen Touran 2.0 TDI 140HP
Volkswagen Passat B7 2.0 TDI 140HP
Volkswagen Scirocco 2.0 TDI 140HP
5440 988 0037
5440 970 0037
5440 988 0022
5440 970 0022
5440 988 0003
5440 970 0003
5440 988 0008
5440 970 0008
5440 988 0036
5440 970 0036
5440 988 0021
5440 970 0021
5440 988 0007
5440 970 0007
5440 988 0002
5440 970 0002
Before you order
- The average lead time (the time we need to build and ship a hybrid turbocharger) is 10 working days.
- In order to manufacture your turbo and make sure it fits correctly, we require the following details of your car:
- model and year of build,
- stock power,
- VIN number
- Do you need a turbo with different specification? No problem! Learn more about hybrid turbo we can build
and contact us!