MACHGRADE N54 Hybrid Turbocharger. Experience the ultimate power upgrade for your BMW N54 engine with our MACHGRADE N54 Hybrid Turbocharger. This turbocharger is designed to deliver a peak power range of 450 – 700 Crankshaft Horse Power, transforming your BMW into a high-performance machine.
Specification of the turbocharger
MACHGRADE N54 Hybrid Turbocharger 450 BHP
Our turbocharger has been modified with the following enhancements:
- MACHGRADE custom journal bearings ‘360’
- Modification of the compressor housing
- Modification of the seal plate
- Porting of the turbine housing
- Enlarged/custom compressor Billet Wheel 6+6 blades
- Genuine Turbine Wheel clipped and lightened to help reduce the backpressure
Further highlights of the unit:
- Genuine Mitsubishi compressor housing
- Genuine Mitsubishi exhaust manifold
- Genuine Mitsubishi bearing housing
- Original Mitsubishi actuator
- 100% Plug&Play installation
- Dynamically Balanced
MACHGRADE N54 Hybrid Turbocharger 500 BHP
This version of our turbocharger can generate up to 500 Crankshaft Horse Power. It includes all the enhancements of the 450 BHP version, with a larger Billet Compressor Wheel and an enlarged and lightened High-Flow 9 Blade Turbine Wheel.
MACHGRADE N54 Hybrid Turbocharger 600 BHP
This version of our turbocharger can generate up to 600 Crankshaft Horse Power. It includes all the enhancements of the 500 BHP version, with an additionally clipped Turbine Wheel and Large 2.0″ Inlet Compressor Housing.
MACHGRADE N54 Hybrid Turbocharger 680 BHP
This version of our turbocharger can generate up to 680 Crankshaft Horse Power. It includes all the enhancements of the 600 BHP version, with a bigger compressor and turbine wheel.
Getting expected power
To achieve the designed power, the following systems need to be adjusted:
- Fuel system upgrades to handle the increased air flow
- Exhaust system modifications for optimal back pressure
- Cooling system upgrades to handle the increased heat
An ECU remap is necessary to take full advantage of the hardware upgrades.
Will the turbo be P&P for my car?
The list below presents information helpful for checking if this upgraded turbocharger will be the right fit.
BMW 135i (E82/E88)
BMW 1M Coupé (E82)
BMW 335i (E90/E91/E92/E93)
BMW Z4 35i (E89)
BMW Z4 35is (E89)
Important before you order
- The average lead time (the time we need to build and ship a hybrid turbocharger) is ten working days.
- To ensure the right fitment of your turbo, we require the following details of your car:
- model and year of build
- stock power
- VIN number
- There is one year of warranty for this product. No mileage limit.
- We build our turbos with a focus on durability and motorsport. The aspect of reliability is paramount to us.
- We ship worldwide.
- Do you need a turbo with a different specification? No problem! Learn more about hybrid turbos we can build
and contact us!