MACHGRADE N54 Upgraded Turbochargers are built using aluminum Custom Compressor Billet Wheels and Enlarged High-Flow 9 Blade Turbine Wheels. These are based on the stock genuine Mitsubishi turbochargers and deliver the ultimate Plug&Play solution for BMW 135i, 1M, 335i, Z4 with 3.0 Biturbo engine 306-340HP. There are few versions available optimized of the N54 hybrid turbochargers with a peak power range of 450 – 700 Crankshaft Horse Power, as follows:
MACHGRADE N54 450
Hybrid turbocharger ready to make ~450 Crankshaft Horse Power. Full list of changes applied:
– MACHGRADE custom journal bearings ‘360’,
– Modification of the compressor housing,
– Modification of the seal plate,
– Porting of the turbine housing,
– Enlarged/custom compressor Billet Wheel 6+6 blades,
– Genuine Turbine Wheel clipped and lightened to help reduce the backpressure,
– Genuine Mitsubishi compressor housing,
– Genuine Mitsubishi exhaust manifold,
– Genuine Mitsubishi bearing housing,
– Original Mitsubishi actuator,
– 100% Plug&Play installation,
– Dynamically Balanced.
MACHGRADE N54 500
Hybrid turbocharger ready to make ~500 Crankshaft Horse Power. Full list of changes applied is the same as with 450 package with the exception of the Billet Compressor Wheel which is bigger and the Turbine Wheel which is enlarged and lightened High-Flow 9 Blade one.
MACHGRADE N54 600
Hybrid turbocharger ready to make ~600 Crankshaft Horse Power. The full list of changes applied is the same as with 500 package with the exception of an additionally clipped Turbine Wheel and Large 2.0″ Inlet Compressor Housing.
MACHGRADE N54 680
Hybrid turbocharger ready to make ~680 Crankshaft Horse Power. The same setup as 600 but a bigger compressor and turbine wheel.
Getting the Performance
To reach the declared level of power, you need to adjust your fuel, exhaust, and cooling systems as well. Professional ECU remapping is required.
BMW 135i (E82/E88)
BMW 1M Coupé (E82)
BMW 335i (E90/E91/E92/E93)
BMW Z4 35i (E89)
BMW Z4 35is (E89)
Before you order
- The average lead time (the time we need to build and ship a hybrid turbocharger) is 10 working days.
- In order to manufacture your turbo we require the following details of your car:
- model and year of build,
- stock power,
- VIN number
- Do you need a turbo with different specifications? No problem! Learn more about hybrid turbo we can build
and contact us!
There are no reviews yet.