MACHGRADE Hybrid Turbocharger built using Custom Billet Compressor Wheels and Enlarged Turbine Wheels, based on the stock GTB2056VZK genuine Garrett turbocharger, is the ultimate Plug&Play solution for i.a. BMW 330D F30, BMW 430D F32, BMW 530d F11, BMW X5 30dx F15 having 3.0d 258HP N57N engine.
There are two versions available of the 3.0d 258HP N57N hybrid turbochargers with a top peak power range of +350 / +400 Crankshaft Horse Power, as follows:
MACHGRADE N57N +350
Hybrid turbocharger ready to make ~370 Crankshaft Horse Power. Full list of changes applied:
- MACHGRADE custom journal bearings ‘360’,
- Modification of compressor housing,
- Modification of seal plate,
- Enlarged/custom compressor Billet Wheel 9+0 Blades GEN II,
- Genuine Turbine Wheel clipped&lightened to help reduce the backpressure.
Further common features:
- Genuine Garrett compressor housing,
- Genuine Garrett exhaust manifold,
- Genuine Garrett bearing housing,
- Original Hella electronic actuator,
- 100% Plug&Play fitment (the turbo is complete),
- Dynamically Balanced.
MACHGRADE N57N +400
Hybrid turbocharger ready to make +400 Crankshaft Horse Power. The full list of changes applied is the same as with the +350 package with the exception of bigger both Billet Compressor GEN I 11+0 and 9 Blade High-Flow Turbine Wheel.
To reach the declared level of power, you need to adjust your fuel, exhaust, and cooling systems as well. Professional ECU remapping is required.
A BMW 530D F11 with 3.0d N57N engine fitted with our Hybrid Turbocharger managed to produce 384HP and 659Nm of torque. The car is equipped with:
- MACHGRADE N57N Hybrid Turbocharger,
- Wagner Intercooler,
- VVT custom remap,
- Stock DPF.
Please find the power and torque curves below:
BMW 330 d (F30 / F31 / F34) 258HP
BMW 430 d (F32 / F33 / F36) 258HP
BMW 530 d (F07 / F10 / F11) 258HP
BMW 730 d (F01 / F02) 258HP
BMW X3 30 dx (F25) 258HP
BMW X4 30 dx (F26) 258HP
BMW X5 25 dx (F15) 258HP
BMW X5 30 dx (F15) 258HP
BEFORE YOU ORDER
- The average lead time (the time we need to build and ship a hybrid turbocharger) is 10 working days.
- In order to manufacture your turbo and make sure it fits correctly, we require the following details of your car:
- model and year of build,
- stock power,
- VIN number
- Do you need a turbo with different specification? No problem! Learn more about hybrid turbo we can build
and contact us!
There are no reviews yet.