MACHGRADE EA111 Upgraded Turbocharger built using a custom Compressor Billet Wheel and Clipped/Enlarged Turbine Wheel. Based on the stock, genuine Mitsubishi turbocharger, what makes it a Plug&Play solution for Audi A3 8P, VW Golf MK 6 (and others) having EA111 122HP engines.
There are three versions available of the EA111 1.4 Hybrid Turbocharger with a peak power range of 210-250 HP detailed below.
Specification of the turbochargers
MACHGRADE EA111 210
Hybrid Turbo ready to make 210 Crankshaft Horse Power. Full list of changes applied:
- MACHGRADE custom journal bearings ‘360’,
- Modification of compressor housing,
- Modification of seal plate,
- Enlarged & custom compressor Billet Wheel,
- Genuine Turbine Wheel clipped & lightened to help reduce the backpressure.
Further common features:
- Genuine Mitsubishi compressor housing,
- Genuine Mitsubishi exhaust manifold,
- Genuine Mitsubishi bearing housing,
- Original Mitsubishi actuator,
- 100% Plug&Play fitment,
- Dynamically Balanced.
MACHGRADE EA111 230
Hybrid turbocharger ready to make ~ 230 Crankshaft Horse Power. The full list of changes applied is the same as with the 210 package with the exception of Billet Compressor Wheel and Turbine Wheel which are enlarged. Moreover, the actuator is reinforced.
MACHGRADE EA111 250
Hybrid turbocharger ready to make ~250 Crankshaft Horse Power. The full list of changes applied is the same as with the 230 package with the exception of even bigger Billet Compressor Wheel and a 9 Blade Turbine Wheel. Also, the compressor housing outlet and exhaust housing outlet diameters are enlarged.
Getting expected power
To achieve power output, the turbo is optimized for you must ensure all the supporting mods are in place. That means you have to take care of other systems, like:
ECU remap necessary to take advantage of hardware upgrades.
Will the turbo be P&P for my car?
The list below presents information helpful for checking if this upgraded turbocharger will be the right fit.
Audi A1 1.4 TSI (8X) 122HP
Audi A3 1.4 TSI (8P/PA) 122HP
Seat Altea 1.4 TSI 122HP
Seat Leon 1.4 TSI 122HP
Skoda Octavia II 1.4 TSI 122HP
Volkswagen Golf V 1.4 TSI 122HP
Volkswagen Golf VI 1.4 TSI 122HP
Volkswagen Jetta V 1.4 TSI 122HP
Volkswagen Jetta VI 1.4 TSI 122HP
Volkswagen Passat B6 1.4 TSI 122HP
Volkswagen Scirocco 1.4 TSI 122HP
Volkswagen Tiguan 1.4 TSI 122HP
Volkswagen Touran 1.4 TSI 122HP
Important before you order
- The average lead time (the time we need to build and ship a hybrid turbocharger) is ten working days.
- To ensure the right fitment of your turbo, we require the following details of your car:
- model and year of build,
- stock power,
- VIN number
- There is one year of warranty for this product. No mileage limit.
- We build our turbos with a focus on durability and motorsport. The aspect of reliability is paramount to us.
- We ship worldwide.
- Do you need a turbo with a different specification? No problem! Learn more about hybrid turbos we can build
and contact us!