MACHGRADE VNT17/20 Hybrid Turbo based on GT17 turbine housing + GT20 compressor housing is a perfect choice for drivers aiming for 220HP-230HP. VNT17/20 is meant to be used with 1.9 & 2.0 TDI engines used in VAG vehicles. This turbo fits a majority of transverse and longitudinal VE and PD engines with the codes mentioned at the bottom of this page.
There are two versions available of the VNT17/20 hybrid turbocharger with a peak power range of 220 and 230 Crankshaft Horse Power, as follows:
MACHGRADE VNT17/20 220
Hybrid turbocharger ready to make ~220 Crankshaft Horse Power. Full list of changes applied:
- Journal bearings – so called ‘360’,
- Plug&Play GT17 Turbine Housing,
- BIG SHELL GT20 compressor housing,
- Enlarged turbine wheel from ARL PD150 turbocharger,
- Enlarged cast compressor wheel GT2052V,
Further common features:
- Precise VNT adjustment,
- Garrett compressor housing,
- Garrett exhaust manifold,
- Garrett bearing housing,
- Dynamically Balanced,
- 100% Plug&Play fitment.
MACHGRADE VNT17/20 230
Hybrid Turbocharger ready to make ~230HP. The full list of changes is the same as with the 220 package with the exception of the Billet Compressor Wheel which is fitted in place of a Cast Wheel. This provides better spool characteristics.
|Compressor Wheel||Top Boost||Top HP|
The turbo is meant to work with 220HP-230HP. In order to reach that level of power, you need to adjust your fuel, exhaust, and cooling systems as well. Professional ECU remapping is required!
Example dyno graph is available below:
BKD, AZV, BKP, ECE, PDE, BSY, ALH, ASV, ASZ, ARL, BLT, BPX, AHF, ARL, ATD, AVK, AUY, AJM, BJB, BKC, BXE, BXF, BRU,AFV, AWX, BPW, BGW, BLB, etc
(If your engine has a different engine code, don’t hesitate to ask us about the availability).
Before you order
- The average lead time (the time we need to build and ship a hybrid turbocharger) is 10 working days.
- In order to manufacture your turbo and make sure it fits correctly, we require the following details of your car:
- model and year of build,
- stock power,
- VIN number
- Do you need a turbo with different specification? No problem! Learn more about hybrid turbo we can build
and contact us!
There are no reviews yet.