MACHGRADE Hybrid Turbocharger built using Custom Billet Compressor Wheels and Enlarged Turbine Wheels, based on the stock GTD2056VZK genuine Honeywell turbocharger, is the ultimate Plug&Play solution for i.a. BMW 530D G30 having 3.0d 265HP B57D30 engine.
There are two versions available of the 3.0d 265HP B57D30 hybrid turbochargers with a top peak power range of 360 / 400 Crankshaft Horse Power, as follows:
MACHGRADE B57D30 360
Hybrid turbocharger ready to make ~360 Crankshaft Horse Power. Full list of changes applied:
– MACHGRADE custom journal bearings ‘360’,
– Modification of compressor housing,
– Modification of turbine housing,
– Modification of seal plate,
– Enlarged/custom compressor Billet Wheel GEN II,
– Enlarged genuine Garrett GTD22VZ 9 blades turbine wheel.
Further turbo features:
– Genuine Honeywell compressor housing,
– Genuine Honeywell exhaust manifold,
– Genuine Honeywell bearing housing,
– Original Hella electronic actuator,
– 100% Plug&Play fitment (the turbo is complete),
– Dynamically Balanced.
MACHGRADE B57D30 400
Hybrid turbocharger ready to make ~400 Crankshaft Horse Power. The full list of changes applied is the same as with the 360 package with the exception of bigger both the Billet Compressor GEN I 11+0 blades and the GTD25VZ 9 Blade High-Flow Turbine Wheel.
To reach the declared level of power, you need to adjust your fuel, exhaust, and cooling systems as well. Professional ECU remapping is required.
BMW 530d G30 xDrive 265HP
BMW 530d G31 xDrive 265HP
BMW 630d GT G32 xDrive 265HP
BMW 730d G11 xDrive 265HP
BMW 730d G12 xDrive 210HP
BMW X3 G01 30dx 265HP
Before you order
- The average lead time (the time we need to build and ship a hybrid turbocharger) is 10 working days.
- In order to manufacture your turbo we require the following details of your car:
- model and year of build,
- stock power,
- VIN number
- Do you need a turbo with different specifications? No problem! Learn more about hybrid turbo we can build
and contact us!
There are no reviews yet.