MACHGRADE GD2060VZ Hybrid Turbocharger: Unleashing Power Ranges up to 300HP
Experience the thrill of enhanced performance with MACHGRADE GD2060VZ Hybrid Turbocharger. Designed for a wide range of transverse and longitudinal VE, PD, and Common Rail engines, this turbocharger is the perfect upgrade for those aiming to achieve up to 300HP from their daily driver. With a focus on fast spooling, lower manifold pressures at high RPMs, and higher peak torque at low engine speeds, this turbocharger offers a significant boost in performance. The 3rd generation Variable Nozzle Turbine, precise VNT adjustment, and oil cooling feature further enhance its efficiency.
Specification of the turbocharger
- Custom Enlarged Billet Compressor Wheel for fast spooling
- 3rd Generation Variable Nozzle Turbine for efficient power delivery
- Oil cooling system for optimal temperature management
- EGR deleted for improved performance
- Precise VNT adjustment using VISCOM flow bench equipment
Further highlights of the unit:
- Plug and play fitment with genuine 1.9/2.0TDI manifold
- Dynamically balanced for smooth operation
- Original GTD2060VZ compressor housing, exhaust housing, and bearing housing
- Genuine standard VNT actuator or electronic
Getting expected power
To achieve the estimated power, modifications to the downpipe, inlet & outlet pipes are required. The oil return line is included in the package, while a new oil feed line is recommended. Adjustments to your fuel, exhaust, clutch, and cooling systems are also necessary. Professional ECU remapping is required. For fuel injectors, we recommend our custom 0,260 VP Injectors, or FIRAD HF100 PD Injectors, depending on the stock fuel system.
Will the turbo be P&P for my car?
The list below presents information helpful for checking if this upgraded turbocharger will be the right fit.
BKD, AZV, BKP, ECE, PDE, BSY, ALH, ASV, ASZ, ARL, BLT, BPX, AHF, ARL, ATD, AVK, AUY, AJM, AVB, AJM, AHH, ATJ, AFN, AWX, AFV, BGW, BLB, BPW, CBEA, CJAA, CFFB, CBAB, CBDA, CBDB, CBDC, CFHC, CBAA, BMN, BMR, BUY, BUZ, CBBB, CRLB, CRBC, CRBB, CUNA, CUPA, CKF, CKFC, CRMB, CUUA, CUUB, CFGB, CFFA, CLLA, CFGC, CFJB, CKRU, etc.
Important before you order
- The average lead time (the time we need to build and ship a hybrid turbocharger) is ten working days.
- To ensure the right fitment of your turbo, we require the following details of your car:
- model and year of build
- stock power
- VIN number
- There is one year of warranty for this product. No mileage limit.
- We build our turbos with a focus on durability and motorsport. The aspect of reliability is paramount to us.
- We ship worldwide.
- Do you need a turbo with a different specification? No problem! Learn more about hybrid turbos we can build
and contact us!