Genuine Garrett Stage 2 GT1756V Hybrid Turbocharger built using 56mm compressor wheel from GTB1756VK, based on stock Garrett turbocharger from VAG`s VF and PD engines 1.9TDI and 2.0TDI is the ultimate choice for someone looking for a fast daily driver.
The engines GT1756V hybrid turbo fits into
- transverse engines as follows:BKD, AZV, BKP, ECE, PDE, BSY, ALH, ASV, ASZ, BLT, BPX, AHF, ATD, AVK, AUY, AJM, BJB, BKC, BXE, BXF, BRU, etc.
- longtidunal engines as follows:
AVF, AWX, BPW, BGW, BLB, etc.
Full list of changes applied
– journal bearings – so-called ‘360’
– Plug&Play upgraded genuine Garrett GT17 turbine housing
– Plug&Play upgraded genuine Garrett GT17 compressor housing
– bigger GT17 PD150 turbine wheel
– bigger cast compressor wheel 56mm from GTB1756VK
– dynamically Balanced.
Important to know
1. Only oil cooling (there is not water cooling).
2. Efficient generation of Variable Nozzle Turbine.
3. Precise VNT adjustment.
4. 100% Plug&Play installation.
5. This is complete turbo, no need to send us the old one!
The turbo is meant to work with ~220HP, boost 27PSI / 1,9 Bar. In order to reach that level of power, you need to adjust your exhaust, fuel and cooling systems as well. Professional ECU remapping is required
Before order tell us which engine and manifold the turbocharger will be fitted with. We need about 7 working days to build this hybrid, after payment.
On the picture, you can see the example of VNT17/20 hybrid based on stock 1.9TDI GT1646 BKC turbo.
Other turbos you might consider
GT1756V Stage 3 with 6+6 Billet wheel capable of doing 230HP