MACHGRADE Hybrid Turbocharger serves as a replacement for IHI AL0086. The production of this unit starts with a stock genuine MHI turbocharger from m260 (or m264 with 2000cc of displacement), and the main upgrade consists of a bigger, custom CNC billet compressor wheel with 6+6 blades for 250HP version, which means the turbine wheel is stock what plays into insignificant turbo lag increase. The 300HP unit gets a bigger turbine wheel (exhaust, hot side) which allows exhaust gases to flow more freely in higher rpm range and thus generate more power. Both MACHGRADE turbos are fully Plug&Play and fit Mercedes models equipped with M264 E15 engines. You may also be interested in our hybrid for M264 E20.
Specification of the turbochargers
MACHGRADE M264 250
The complete list of changes applied to the turbo is presented below
- Modified compressor housing
- Modified seal plate
- bigger custom Billet Compressor Wheel 6+6
- this version keeps the stock turbine wheel
MACHGRADE M264 300
The same modifications as with 250 package and then some more
- Modification of turbine housing
- Bigger than MACHGRADE 250 CNC Billet Compressor Wheel 6+6
- Custom bigger Turbine Wheel for better exhaust flow
Common highlights of each MACHGRADE unit
- Genuine MHI
- bearing system
- electronic actuator
- Plug and Play fitment
- Each component is dynamically balanced, and the core as a whole
Getting expected power
To achieve power output, the turbo is optimized for you must ensure all the supporting mods are in place. That means you have to take care of other systems, like:
ECU remap necessary to take advantage of hardware upgrades. Dyno graph from project built using MACHGRADE M264 300 is attached in the gallery.
Will the turbo be P&P for my car?
The list below presents information helpful for checking if this upgraded turbocharger will be the right fit.
M264 E15 DEH LA
1497 ccm / 184 HP / 01.2018-
Mercedes-Benz C-Class W205
C 160 (205.075)
C 160 (205.275)
C 180 (205.076)
C 180 (205.476)
C 180 (205.376)
C 180 (205.276)
C 200 EQ Boost (205.077)
C 200 EQ Boost 4-matic (205.078)
C 200 EQ Boost (205.477)
C 200 EQ Boost 4-matic (205.478)
C 200 EQ Boost (205.377)
C 200 EQ Boost 4-matic (205.378)
C 200 EQ Boost (205.277)
C 200 EQ Boost 4-matic (205.278)
E 260 L EQ Boost (213.177)
E 260 L EQ Boost 4-matic (213.178)
Important before you order
- The average lead time (the time we need to build and ship a hybrid turbocharger) is ten working days.
- To ensure the right fitment of your turbo, we require the following details of your car:
- model and year of build,
- stock power,
- VIN number
- There is one year of warranty for this product. No mileage limit.
- We build our turbos with a focus on durability and motorsport. The aspect of reliability is paramount to us.
- We ship worldwide.
- Do you need a turbo with a different specification? No problem! Learn more about hybrid turbos we can build
and contact us!
There are no reviews yet.